My options

Your enforcement order will have a due date by which time you must take action.

The following options are available (depending on your circumstances). However, if you don't take action by the due date on your enforcement order, we can use other means to collect the debt.

Pay the debt

You have the option to pay your debt in full.

If you can't afford to pay the debt immediately, you can apply for an instalment plan.

Perform unpaid community work

If you are experiencing financial hardship, you may be eligible to perform unpaid community work instead of paying the debt.


To dispute the debt, you need to contact the agency or court that issued the original fine.

Last reviewed:
20 November 2017

My options